I totally ganked this picture from google... but I have spent more time in this building in the past two weeks than I have my entire two years at Auburn. The Ralph Brown Draughon Library: aka RBD. aka "the dragon". Some of my friends like to call spending time in rbd "slaying the dragon". Well, I've "slayed the dragon" for approximately fifteen hours in the past few days. I've been writing a research paper, a child analysis paper, and studying for a lab midterm and a test. Not only is the time spent between the shelves grueling, but the effort it takes to actually get through the doors could take up to an hour: packing up, driving halfway there, remembering you forgot headphones (very important), turning around, finally getting back, then circling the parking deck for up to half an hour before settling for a parking spot across the street. Then, you get to walk in, pick your floor, and hope to goodness you find an empty table. Oh, for the days of working out, going to the pool, and reading for fun! Tomorrow, they shall return.
15 April 2010
slaying the dragon.
I totally ganked this picture from google... but I have spent more time in this building in the past two weeks than I have my entire two years at Auburn. The Ralph Brown Draughon Library: aka RBD. aka "the dragon". Some of my friends like to call spending time in rbd "slaying the dragon". Well, I've "slayed the dragon" for approximately fifteen hours in the past few days. I've been writing a research paper, a child analysis paper, and studying for a lab midterm and a test. Not only is the time spent between the shelves grueling, but the effort it takes to actually get through the doors could take up to an hour: packing up, driving halfway there, remembering you forgot headphones (very important), turning around, finally getting back, then circling the parking deck for up to half an hour before settling for a parking spot across the street. Then, you get to walk in, pick your floor, and hope to goodness you find an empty table. Oh, for the days of working out, going to the pool, and reading for fun! Tomorrow, they shall return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MARIO KART IN THE PARKING DECK!
ReplyDelete