15 April 2010

sweeeet diissspooosition..

Let me begin this post by stating that I love live music. Every new concert experience serves as a reminder of this fact.

Last Friday night, one of my roommates and seven of our friends took a trip to Atlanta to see The Temper Trap. I don't think I've ever been closer to a band at a concert. The Kissaway Trail opened, and was probably one of the greatest opening bands I've seen - they're from Denmark (cool points.), and they have a member of their band who plays the tambourines. tambourines! He wore suspenders, also (more cool points), and danced around the stage. They had such an energetic and fun band - you could tell they were truly enjoying their time on stage. The Temper Trap was equally as great - they played all of their album Conditions, and the lead singer really knows how to put on a show.

I didn't record any videos or take many pictures, so this music video will have to suffice. Picture them live. It was so great. I'm so thankful I have friends who love the same music as I do, and who will travel to different states to see incredible bands.

The night ended at Café Intermezzo with oreo cheesecake. It was definitely one of the greatest nights of the year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment