05 January 2010

Christ + Atlanta = WONDER


[where I've been: with 21,000 college students praising God]

I have spent the last four days in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, freezing my toes off in 22 degree weather, but enjoying myself nonetheless. I, along with 21,000 other college students, from all over the world, attended Passion 2010. I honestly have no words at the moment to describe the joy that has filled my heart and the desire to glorify God with every ounce of my being - all ignited from worshipping and studying and just being with people who love the LORD as much as I do. I'm still processing every session, every lyric, everything that I absorbed within those 72 hours. I would give anything to be back at the Philips Arena at this moment.

Being Atlanta not only refreshed and refocused my spirit... it also made me realize that I am completely, absolutely, without a doubt, meant for the city. I love the tall buildings, the culture, the streets... I will be settling, God willing, in a city (or at least within a half hour drive of one) when all is said and done.

So: I couldn't ask for a better kick off for 2010: spending a weekend in such a great city, worshipping my God, completely refocused.


No comments:

Post a Comment