I'm a sucker for natural lighting - which is why I waited all week, through the dreary, rainy weather for some sunshine so that I could take pictures and blog about my first project of 2010.
Yes, after three weeks of the new year, I have already been crafting up a storm so that our apartment might have a little detail or two or three that will bring a smile to the faces of all who enter. Granted, we will only be living here for another six months before my roommates and I move on to the next place, but I couldn't stand the plainness any longer.
I have been putting off for years my inaugural project into this ridiculous crafting world (believe me, there are some crazies out there...), but this was well worth the money and time I put into it. Every person who walks into our apartment stops in the doorway, stares, walks over to the bar where these things are hanging, and marvels for a few seconds before carrying on with whatever they came over for. It's quite fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment