1. "the great apt. 14 fish stick debate"
11:45, Monday Night
Jana (me): I'm craving fish sticks. with ketchup. and corn.
Katie: Are you SERIOUS? Fish sticks are DISGUSTING.
Ashley: It's processed fish with breading. Gross.
J: You seriously don't like fish sticks!?
A: When I was five, yes, but now...no.
K: Oh, and then there's those filet-o-fish sandwiches... like a fish stick blob on a bun
This conversation has resulted in googling images of fish sticks, posting fish stick related topics on each other's facebooks, and continuous polling of our friends to discover who loves and who detests fish sticks:
Constance: "are you kidding!? I had fish sticks for dinner tonight!"
Gray: "well its been at least two score and a year ago since I've had a fish stick. But I suppose I like them alright"
Zack: "fish sticks? hells no! they are satan in a breaded crust!" well, I guess we know how he feels about them.
2. Meat. A lot of meat. For the month of February, one of my roommates and I are going vegetarian, so we are spending this last week consuming as much meat as we can handle. Hot dogs, Chick-Fil-A... I currently have a chicken pot pie in the oven.
3. My first experiences of the year with cooking... more on this later. I think it deserves its own post.
4. Disney movies. Specifically, The Jungle Book, Up, and Hercules. We're embracing our inner child.
No comments:
Post a Comment