05 June 2010

post-friday night thoughts


I've been eating too much dessert lately.

Let me explain:
Between last night's Godiva chocolate cheesecake from the cheesecake factory, leftover engagement party cake, a forgotten ice cream sandwich cake (which is now downstairs, tightly sealed in our big freezer, waiting to be pulled out for a special occasion), and a huge tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream, bought by my mom as consolation ("I'm sorry your brother backed into your car in the driveway last week"), it's enough to make me want to go junk food free for the rest of the summer.
I think I just might do that.

On a different note, I saw "Killers" last night. It was a cute movie, but very far fetched and not as wonderful as I thought it would be. However, I still love Katherine Heigl's hair and Ashton Kutcher's abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment