another weakness of mine is staying up late.
I do it. I'm doing it now. I'm exhausted, but I just can't bring myself to close my computer. Blogging, Facebook, Twitter all beckon. It's a problem, and I have to be up at 7:45 in the morning.
However, while browsing through page after page, I stumbled upon a note posted by a high school acquaintance. I don't know where she got it from, but it's so perfect:
"Everyone longs to give himself completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another. To be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to the Christian says, "No, not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and content with living and being loved by me alone. To have an intense and personal unique relationship with me alone. I love you my child. Until you discover that in only me, you will never be united with another, until you are united with me exclusively of anyone or anything else. Exclusive of any desires or longings. So my child, I want you to stop planning, and stop your wishing. Allow me to give you the most thrilling plan existing, one that you cannot imagine.
I want you to have the best. Please allow me to bring it to you. You just keep watching me, expecting the greatest things. Keep that satisfaction. knowing you can keep learning and listening to the things that i tell you. You must wait. Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look around at the things you think you want. You just keep looking off, and away up to me, or you will miss me and what i have to show you. When you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful that you would ever dream.
I want you to see in the flesh, a picture of your relationship with me. To enjoy the everlasting union, of beauty and perfection and love, that I offer you with myself. Know that I love you. I am God Almighty. Believe it and be satisfied."
No comments:
Post a Comment