I just bought a whole bunch of top 40 songs for my drive to Auburn tomorrow, including (but not limited to) ke$ha, 3oh!3, b.o.b. and justin bieber.
what. on. earth. is. happening. to. me?
I just had to get that off my chest, guys. ugghh.
p.s. I did download some M.Ward. redemption? please say yes.
I feel ya Janer. Sometimes I give into the pressure of the Q too...
ReplyDeletein the words of tina fey:
ReplyDeletejustin bieber...i don't know if i want to date him or push him in a stroller.
Kris, I have given in to the Q more times than I would like to admit this summer. dang talk radio took over the only worthwhile station in bham...
ReplyDeleteand Kelsey... all I can say is that "Somebody to Love" makes me genuinely hope that Justin finds himself a girl. I feel his pain.
Don't worry PJ, you'll find your girl someday! Haha!!
ReplyDelete