I have the greatest friends ever. Why? Because they responded quickly and effectively to my cry for help in the previous post. My days of boredom and lameness are over: Last weekend was jam packed with dinner at Jackson's, watching E.T. in the park, yogurt lab, krispy kreme, dollar movies, ihop, new wind homecoming concerts, and many, many moments of laughter and awkwardness and general happiness. So, thank you, Emily Grace, Kelsey, and other friends who don't have blogs for making the past week bearable.
other thoughts:
This week at work, I've been filling in for the receptionist, who is on vacation. Talk about a fun job... I've been in charge of the phones, mail, affairs with UPS, and I get to greet everyone with a smiling face whenever they walk through the door. Not to mention the phones have been exceptionally slow this week, so for the majority of the time, I sat, with a book, reading away. See how happy this girl looks as a receptionist? That's how happy I've been the past few days:

I even got to wear a cool headset, but it was wireless. OH, technology.
As exciting this week has been, and as thankful as I am for my summer internship, it has helped confirm that I am without a doubt in the right major, and that I should not be pursuing business or engineering. Not that I've ever seriously considered either of those things anyways... it's still a good feeling to know I am where I am supposed to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment