1. dill pickle spears. don't hate. there's a jar of them sitting next to me on my desk right now.
2. doing nerdy things, such as reading Psychology Today (okay, so I may do that on a regular basis), organizing my list of movies I want to purchase by the year in which they were released, and going with Kelsey to her Art of Architecture class, which I am not enrolled in.
3. this song.
4. Sunday night brinners. this is a Musselwhite family tradition that I have gladly brought to the plains. I can make some pretty delicious french toast and scrambled eggs.
5. the VMAs. every year, I get super excited for this sunday night. let's be honest, nothing can top Kanye's stunt last year, but I was a little disappointed by this year's lack of scandal. and Lady Gaga not performing? what was that??
6. not tweeting. Twitter and I are taking a break, and it's so freeing. Sharing my thoughts via a 140 character text was becoming too much of an obligation, and therefore losing its appeal. I'll eventually join the madness again, but for now, it's good to be away.
1. Pickle spears are the bomb. BUT, did you know that they make you retain water? Our teacher told us that this morning.
ReplyDelete3. Great song.