19 September 2010

musical perfection


on Friday night, I went here:


it was probably one of the most magical nights I've ever had.

picture this: Waverly, AL is in the middle of nowhere, about twenty minutes down 280 from Auburn. they played there on a little stage, with everyone sitting on blankets on the grass in front of them. there were crickets, and stars, and and I wished so badly that I was old enough to be enjoying a glass of wine. I want to go back and stay in that night - it didn't last long enough.

and if you haven't heard The Civil Wars, let this be your official introduction.

4 comments:

  1. I would just like to point out that even though we did not technically go to this concert together, our streak of experiencing concerts together continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I wish I could've talked with you longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are coming to Union this fall! I'm excited now, I had never heard of them before...

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are SOOOO wonderful!! you are going to like them.

    ReplyDelete