Christmas break thus far:
-freezing, freezing, FREEZING in Dawsonville, GA, yet taking advantage of the MOST INCREDIBLE SALES EVER at the J.Crew, Banana Republic, Kate Spade, Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma outlets. 50% off sweaters? and an additional 20% off of everything in the store? Sprinkles cupcake mixes for $4.99!? don't mind if I do.
-SNOW!
-work. and more work. at both the office I worked at this summer and a couple of hours here and there at the store I worked at in high school. the office job is surprisingly wonderful this time - no more stressing over my public speaking class, or counting down an intimidatingly high number of days until I move back to Auburn. It's pretty relaxing, actually.
-and tomorrow, my family is going to visit family in Georgia for the weekend. our family trips are usually either cut-throat or hilarious. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for hilarity... I have pretty high hopes.
It should also be noted that today is my best friend Katherine's negative 1st anniversary. One year from today, she will be getting married and having the time of her life while I and most of the rest of her bridesmaids shed tears of pure joy and nostalgia; and have so SO much fun because she is the first one of us to get married, and it will be a very new and exciting experience. I can't wait.
Also, the current inter-cubicle discussion is about pillow pets, and which ones we like the best. Never a dull moment in the office.
No comments:
Post a Comment