22 August 2010

outrageous


Remember back in middle school (okay, some of high school too) when everyone had a Live Journal? And when you posted an entry to your Live Journal (which was usually filled with boy problems and life updates such as "OMG I went to the movies and then the mall and then to the Olive Garden tonight"... don't deny it.), you had the option of posting your current emotion and what music you were listening to. Live Journal had it right with this concept. So, in remembrance of that wonderful, now deserted playland of forgotten teenage emotions, I would like to let everyone know that right now, I am sick with the sniffles, but I am currently being serenaded/put to sleep by the lovely voice and lyrics of Adele. I digress.

Yesterday, I made these "Outrageous Chocolate Cookies" for a party and they were absolutely fantastic. They were gone in seconds, and I would love to make them for you (yes, all five or so of you who read my blog) sometime. Thank you, Martha Stewart, for consistently seasoning my life with delicious food and fabulous DIY projects. You haven't failed me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment