The past few entries have (unintentionally) had one word titles. I like it.
I think there's something kind of wonderful about bicycles. For one, they're a fad right now. Urban Outfitters has an online bike shop for heaven's sake. If Urban says it's cool, you'd better believe it's cool. Anthropologie sold a bicycle print dress this spring. They're everywhere. Secondly, imagine how much joy owning a bicycle could bring you. You're meeting a friend for lunch. You're running a smidge late, so, instead of walking, you hop on your vintage-esque bicycle. This is ultimately a better decision. No, you're not walking in the sweltering sun, breaking a sweat and getting blisters on your feet from your cute but uncomfortable sandals - you're riding down a tree lined sidewalk in the park, sporting some wayfarers and a sun tan, the wind blowing through your hair. Doesn't that sound lovely? I want a bicycle.

Maybe one day in the (near) future, when I'm a super cool graduate student living in Pasadena, getting my doctorate in Clinical Psychology, I'll buy this bike and ride it around campus. It's a plan.
Yesterday, I bought three new books. I just love books. this, this, and this are now a part of my ever growing library.
This morning, I woke up to a tweet from Kelsey informing her followers that her new dorm room has a clear view of the AU men's swim team's practice pool. It made me laugh (because anything remotely funny or cool inspires laughter at six in the morning), and I can't wait to see for myself.
seven days.
O taste and see.
ReplyDelete