
now, this may at first seem awesome. It's not a brick wall or a parking lot or anything ugly. However, it does have its downfalls.
1. I was awakened at 6:30 this morning by a chirping bird. A chirping bird that was (more than likely) sitting in one of the trees right outside my window. not okay. think Zooey Deschanel in "Failure to Launch" with her mockingbird. (for reference, (and if you want to laugh), see this.) I repeat, not okay.
2. There is a serious lack of sunlight due to these trees. I love natural lighting. Love it. But am I getting any? no. It's like I'm in the lower levels of the rainforest.
The new apartment is taking some adjusting. It's old. It has wood paneling. It's kind of dark. But we're slowly starting to warm up to it. We've done a little decorating. My roommate baked a cake this afternoon. I just cloroxed the bathroom and foyer floors. It's not home yet, but it's getting there.
No comments:
Post a Comment