As much as 2010 brings memories of stress and discontent, the more I look through pictures and remember what happened other than those months of uncertainty, the more I realize how exciting the year really was.
it began with worshipping and serving and glorifying my maker with 20,000+ college students at Passion 2010.

I fulfilled my quota of fantastic concerts - in 2010 I saw John Mayer, The Temper Trap, She & Him and Sufjan Stevens. woah baby.
my lifelong best friend Katherine became the first one of my friends to get engaged!

I had my first real summer job - something other than working retail.
I shot my first roll of 35mm film

Auburn's football team had an undefeated season, won the SEC Championship, had a Heisman winning quarterback, and is going to the National Championship! War Eagle!

I worked through my stubbornness and fear and, only by the grace of God, finally narrowed down what I want to do with my life.
and I celebrated the beginning of 2011 with these gorgeous friends, who are beautiful even when they are frustrated with the photographer and not smiling:
Here's to 2011 being even better than 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment